At Digi, we are committed to supporting our customers as they carry on the essential work of providing for families and communities.
We want you to know that we are open for business and fully focussed on safely providing the service you require in these unique times.
How we can help:
Critical Support & Service:
Our teams remain fully available to support you when that emergency arises:
- Full on-site callout service still available for necessary repairs to Scales, Wrappers and Electronic Shelf Labels
- Remote support available for first line fixes on Scale and ESLs
- ESL returns service remains open
- Preventative maintenance calls on Digi Wrapping Machines, ensuring continued wrapper performance
We will work with retailers to minimise risk and contact:
- Site engineers adhering to the latest HSE guidelines
- Conduct ESL and Scale installs at night to minimise contact with staff and customers in stores
- HSE messaging displays available for ESLs and Scales to help re-enforce messaging in stores
- Digi Systems can remotely change the information on the scale screens as the information about COVID-19 changes
- Promote a remote resolution as first approach to resolving issues for stores
Keeping Your Business Moving Forward:
We’ve been working hard with our suppliers to increase availability of stock to ensure that you’re not left short when you need us most:
- Increased supply of counter scales available for loan or purchase to meet the need to create more spacing
- 3 months supply of linerless labels available on request
- Spares and additional ESLs delivered with 48 hours
We’re here to help and ready to take your call.
Simply contact us on 01 295 4844 or email email@example.com and we will do the rest.